Editable status text
The default status in file lists are;
- Header OK - Indicates that the file headers match and the file is good.
- Header Corrupt - Indicates that the file headers do not match and the file is probably corrupt.
- Unknown File - No entry for this file extension in the database.
- Zero Bytes - File has no data.
- File too small to test - File is less than 512 bytes - the minimum that can be read by FLT (one sector)
- Access Error - FLT could not open the file for testing or copying,
- Encrypted File - File is encrypted and can not be tested.
- No Extension - The file has no extension and can not be tested.
- Bad Filename - The filename contains invalid characters
- Common File Header - File does not match as OK, but matches a common file type.
All of these can be changed to reflect what you want in the status for the type of errer in the file list viewer.
For example, you may want to change 'Header OK' to 'File Tested OK'